Rick Bos wrote:

> You can modify this in orion-ejb-jar.xml.
>
> This file is found in orion/application-deployments/your-app/ejb
>
> You can copy this file to /ear/ejb/orion/orion-ejb-jar.xml and modify it
> there.
>
> ( where ear is your development directory and ejb is your Enterprise Java
> Bean directory).
>
> Hope this helps.

Thanks, that will solve most of my problems!

The remaining problem is that this would require a different .ear file
for each deployment. I'm trying to deploy the same application many
times on the same Orion, with different databases, to separate our
different customers.
Ideally it would be possible to change the data-source in some
deployment config outside of the .ear. But I guess I can simply solve
this by writing some small script to modify the .ear for each
deployment.

/Anders

> > The basic problem seems to be that data-sources.xml is a global
> > configuration, for all the applications in the server.
> > Is there some way to come around this problem, like some way to select
> > the datasource for each application?

A n d e r s  B e n g t s s o n                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lecando.com