At 16:28 16.08.00 , you wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm looking for a way to have different data-sources defined for
>different applications, installed in the same Orion.
>
>The parts of my applications that uses data-sources itself can easily be
>configured to use a different JNDI name for each application.
>But I haven't found a way to control what data-source Orion uses for CMP
>beans. They seem to use some constant JNDI name like "jdbc/DefaultEJBDS"
>to lookup their data-source.
>The basic problem seems to be that data-sources.xml is a global
>configuration, for all the applications in the server.
>Is there some way to come around this problem, like some way to select
>the datasource for each application?

very easy. read the commented dtd for orion-ejb-jar.xml and look for the
element entity-deployment and its attribute data-source.

HTH.

robert

>/Anders
>A n d e r s  B e n g t s s o n                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://www.lecando.com

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de