Hi,

I am wondering how would you set up two separate tiers, each having their
own farm. One would be for the front-end web server and servlets, while the
other would be for the ejb tier. Each would have a cluster of servers.

The front-end would be for session fail-over (load-balanced somehow). The
middle-tier for ejb, logic, etc.

For orion to do this, do I have to set the server.xml <cluster id="" /> to
the same value on all servers in the same tier? Or do I set that ID to a
different value for each server in one tier, and then we set the host="" ip
multi-cast address to something different for the two tiers? If the latter
is the case, do I just make up any IP I want (one that doesn't exist in our
LAN ip range) and set each tiers servers to that same ip address?

Thanks.