Perhaps the best way to do this is to deply the same EAR, but just change
the WAR over after you've deployed it?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Neville
Burnell
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 8:26 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Cc: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Different data-sources for different applications?

Hi Karl,

A further variation on the theme,

We would also like to provide an Application Server service where each
site has its own data-source [discussed already], shared EJB [coz the
logic is the same] but custom JSP [coz each "eshop" has its own look &
feel].

Comments on how best to configure Orion for this pls?

At the moment we are deploying a single EAR & configuring the
data-source, which means all the "eshops" are sharing the same WAR and
all look the same.

Kind Regards

Neville Burnell
Business Manager Software