I'm wondering if anyone has used Apache and why you're now using Orion.  I ask this
because I'm having a tough time finding the information I need to get my JSP's working
with Orion.  I downloaded Apache and so far, there sure is allot more documentation,
not to mention it's free.

I've not found any books or web sites on Orion other than www.orionserver.com.  In
comparison, I've found over 20 books on Apache and multiple web sites offering
information.

I don't want to start a flame war, I just want to find a better alternative to using
Microsoft IIS & MTS.  If I run into a problem, I don't want to worry if I'll be able
to find the answer.  Thank you.

Phil