The lack of (3rd-party) documentation is largely related to two facts:
1) Orion is a young product (1.0 launched just a few months ago, vs 5 years
or more for Apache and IIS)
2) Apache is open source. A lot of people have to find another source of
income from their work on it, and writing a book about that work is then a
logical step.
Everyone is anxiously awaiting the Orion docs to get better, though (hint,
hint).

As to getting Orion to work with JSPs, that is very easy. Just copy
tools.jar from your JDK/lib to the main Orion directory and put your JSPs in
the directory where they would be if they were HTML. This is far easier than
configuring Apache (which requires a separate plugin, configuring both,
etc).

As to price, not counting Tomcat (which has poor performance and seems
somewhat buggy), most application servers are far more expensive to use, if
only because you need development licenses as well as deployment licenses
for every single server you install it on. With Orion, you need just to
license for the deployment machine(s), all the rest are free.
Until the docs are done, this mailing list is a good way to find answers,
not only from other users, but also from the occasional developer or CR
person popping in.

Jeroen T. Wenting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Murphy was wrong, things that can't go wrong will anyway