From: Charles Fausz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 4:12 AM
Subject: Orion or Apache?

> I'm wondering if anyone has used Apache and why you're now using Orion.  I
ask this because I'm having a tough time finding the information I need to
get my JSP's working with Orion.  I downloaded Apache and so far, there sure
is allot more documentation, not to mention it's free.

> I've not found any books or web sites on Orion other than
www.orionserver.com.  In comparison, I've found over 20 books on Apache and
multiple web sites offering information.

> I don't want to start a flame war, I just want to find a better
alternative to using Microsoft IIS & MTS.  If I run into a problem, I don't
want to worry if I'll be able to find the answer.  Thank you.