From: Juan Lorandi (Chile) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 October 2000 22:13
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Orion in production

Hi!

I have been using orion for about 6 months now, and now, as I'm finishing my
app, I need to sell orion to my customers...
For this, it would be *VERY* valuable to have a list of sites (on the
internet or intranets) which use orion...

So, basically, what I have in mind is that anybody on this list that wishes
to report a site as being partiallly/fully powered by orion,
report it to my email address, [EMAIL PROTECTED], so that I can make a list
of these, to publish it on WWW

I think this will prove useful for us all.

TIA,

                JP