At 10:00 20.10.00 , you wrote:
>Sorry, site was running on NT4 using Sun JDK 1.3

good point (including the jdk in the list)

the redbull sites run sun jdk1.3 release hotspot server version

robert

>George
>
>GEORGE HOLMES
>
>TWI Interactive
>Media House
>Burlington Lane
>LONDON
>W4 2TH
>ENGLAND
>
>TEL: +44 208 233 5631
>FAX: +44 208 233 7701

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de