Your post triggered off a lightbulb - mainly because I totally agree.
Allaire docs are fantastic... for about 15 minutes till you get the thing
running - then you're usually pretty much on your own.

Which leads me to think, maybe true quality documentation will be fastest
forth coming if we can isolate the issues people are most concerned about?

A FAQ if you like, with long long answers and detailed questions?

So how about it fella's? If there's a long list of questions people want
help with, I'm sure people will be much more forthcoming with answers...

Send your long and detailed questions that you want to be documented to me,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll put them up on Orion support ASAP, so we can
all get cracking on writing the docs.

The ball is in your court ;)

Mike