On that note, we use several databases. How is this handled? We have a QA
database for testing that our qa machines need to be set up to, but we also
use two databases at one time for two-phase commit transactions. Is it
possible to set up a datasource for two databases and have connections for
both? Or is that not supported by J2EE?