Julian Khoo wrote:

>     Does anyone have any experience clustering Orion EJB servers
> successfully in a production (or even development) environment? I've tried
> clustering a web application and it generally seems OK. However, in order to
> eliminate single points of failure in deployment, I assume that I would have
> to cluster the EJBs as well. To do that, I've tried running multiple copies
> of Orion on separate machines, all of them accessing a common set of ejb
> class files, jsp files, etc from a shared location as well as a common
> datasource with exclusive-write-access="false" in the orion-ejb-jar.xml
> files.

i'm running some Orion Servers in an "Linux Virtual Server" Cluster
(http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org) currently only in my development
environment but in short also in production.
  Linux 2.2.17, Orion 1.4.0, Sun JDK 1.3, Oracle 8.0.5/8.1.6

bye
  klaus

--
Klaus Thiele - Personal & Informatik AG
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 "There's got to be more to life than compile-and-go."