Rob,

Thanks for the reply.

Ditto.

I have run both WebLogic (4.1 using the VAJ kit) and the latest TOMCAT out of
VAJ.  No Cigar with Orion.

When you say netbeans, isn't that Forte now?  Can you set breaks in Sevlets and
EJB's and have them break when hit at runtime?

That is really the main reason I wanted to import into VAJ.  I don't really
miss the VAJ project management stuff.  Ant takes care of that nicely.  But
system.out.println()'s only go so far in debugging.

Peace
john

On 16-Nov-00 Rob Lapensee wrote:
> John,
>
> I switched to netbeans (www.netbeans.org) because of exactly that, I could
> not get VAJ to work with Orion.
> Or more accurately I could not get Orion to import into VAJ and run from
> within VAJ, which would have allowed debugging of EJB's
> I got Tomcat to import into VAJ quite nicely...
>

> Regards,
>
> Rob Lapensee
> Director of Technology
> Delfour Corporation