I had a memory problem (it crashed with a stress test after 20 secs)
with my application having stateful session beans
not removed. At the end of the session I removed the bean  and now works
fine.
Anyway I used jprobe for checking the memory leaks and it works fine
(linux environment).

Hope this help

Dario

--