[David Ekholm]
> Is there a faster implementation of SSL for Java/Orion out there, maybe a
> native code solution? Or is the standard encryption package already using
> native code for the most critical sections? I guess not, as I have used C++
> packages for encryption previously and not noticed such CPU eating
> behaviour.

I've heard of ppl using openssl-based native code solutions, but SSLava
with hooks into native calls to dedicated encryption cards/devices is
going to make more sense for bigger sites (like Intel :)
--
James Manning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4