----- Original Message -----
From: "Ismael Blesa Part" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Yes you can do this, but if you want client authentication how do you
configure
> Orion to get Digital Certificates from Apache.

I believe you can configure Apache to pass along the SSL certificate
information as environment variables, although I've never actually tested or
seen this working.  I know when you configure mod_ssl, there's a parameter
to pass these SSL params to CGI programs, so I would hope this would work
with the way Orion puts Apache in front of it (using the reverse proxy).

Hmmm...maybe not... maybe something like mod_jk or mod_ajp that Tomcat uses
to hook into Apache would work, but the more I think about it, I'm thinking
this would be a problem with the Apache-Orion architecture.  Sorry...

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/