Two more things.

1. On the server side I get the following

CMPSelectTestEJB()
setEntityContext
ejbCreate( 10, Name 10, Address 10 )
Entity 10 passivated
java.lang.Throwable
         at com.evermind.server.ejb.EntityEJBHome.ail(JAX)
         at com.evermind.server.ejb.EntityEJBObject.releaseContext(JAX)
         at
CMPSelectTestHome_EntityHomeWrapper19.create(CMPSelectTestHome_Entity
HomeWrapper19.java:377)
         at com.evermind.server.rmi.bc.do(JAX)
         at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)
ejbPassivate( 10, Name 10, Address 10 )

There is no record with ID = 10, name = "Name 10" and address = "Address 10".

2. The exactly same code for EJB, client and the same database work fine on
WebLogic.

I am using Orion 1.4.5.

Danut

====================
I am having a problem.
I am creating some records using some BMP and CMP EJBs. While Orion is
still running I am deleting the records using a simple JDBC client.

When I try to ccreate the same records again I get an exception that says
javax.ejb.DuplicateKeyException: Entity already exists
         at com.evermind.server.rmi.ba.invokeMethod(JAX)
         at com.evermind.server.rmi.a1.invoke(JAX)
         at com.evermind.server.rmi.a2.invoke(JAX)
         at __Proxy1.create(Unknown Source)
         at SelectTestClient.CreateRecords(SelectTestClient.java:102)
         at SelectTestClient.TestOrion(SelectTestClient.java:264)
         at SelectTestClient.main(SelectTestClient.java:319)

How can I make Orion aware that the database has changed?

Thank you,
Danut