Thanks for the help Tim.
I am not sure I like this solution. Why do I have to go and change this in
the application-deployments folder? The same question applies to the table
name for the CMP Beans. How do I choose a table name different than the
default one without touvhign the application-deployments folder?

Wouldn't make more sense if I can change these things in the "ejb-jar.xml"
that is part of the EJB package?

Danut