Thank you for your advise but I am afraid I do not have time. I have to
deal with new things especially working with Orion, WebLogic, WebSphere
(and each of them has many things different than the others) and also learn
how to administer and program under Oracle (plus learn Java!) and finish
everything by ... yesterday.

I just came up withy an idea that makes sense for my level of understanding
and I didn't think it will offend someone. I thought it is a free
discussion list that doesn't have restriction rules and anyone who needs
help can ask for it.

Danut who was not born a guru