Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Re: MIME-types [off topic]

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Konstantin Polyzois wrote:

> I am developing an app where there will be some xml-files generated. I want
> the user to save these to his hard drive. The problem is that Internet
> Exploder always displays xml. Is there some MIME type or some trick to make
> Exploder pop up a "save as dialog" instead?

As this feature is not offered in HTTP spec, you're off in uncharted
waters, relying on how the user has his browser configured. You could try
spoofing a MIME type usually associated with "save to disk" action, but
you have no true control over this.

The "Content-Disposition" header Roger suggested is not HTTP/1.1 standard.
I have no clue which browsers support it and how.

Ofcourse, you _could_ make the conscious decision of supporting only users
with the latest version of IE, and f**k the rest. Then there probably is a
kludge, perhaps even documented in some M$ archive.

> I have thought about letting the
> user "right click" an anchor and letting him "choose save target as.." but I
> think it is a little uggly.

It's not ugly. It's simply beyond the capability of many users...

//Mikko