Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

[...]

  Original subject: Re: jdbc:leaked connection

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Thanks man!  I really appreciate your reply
It is working fine now
Respect
faisal