Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: RE: Orion Server running out of memory fast!

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Indeed

We then ran a test program that creates a simple entity bean in an infinite
loop and then releases the reference of this entity bean. We ran a profiler
on the VM and counted the memory instances. It turns out that
even though memory seems to be running out, orion does not passivate the
beans that are not being used anymore.  Only halve of our projects have this
bug, we cannot see the pattern yet.  Of course the bigger project with the
tighter deadline has it too.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] said thanx and they'd fix it, but they cannot give
an estimate of when - we've been waiting for 3 months now.  Up to 1.4.5 you
could not limit the pool size, so there aint no way to force it to start
passivating.

Regards
Jaco