Hi list,

I am having some difficulty with Struts, maybe someone can help.

I have read posting about Struts not being able right away to work with
Orion, I did the modification in ActionServlet that were posted in a
previous email and it seemed to work a little better (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/orion-interest@orionserver.com/msg07103.html)

Now I have different errors about Struts finding my action and .properties
file.

I did put my Action classes and ResourceBundles.properties  in the
WEB-INF\classes, but I would then get a 500 error Class not found error from
struts (I suppose it's tied to the fact that they are loaded dynamically by
Struts).
I can make it work if I put them under \orion\lib.  But this certainly isn't
a good solution.  Am I the only one having this problem?
If some of you are successfully running struts 1.0 on Orion 1.4.7 with
JDK1.3 could you share your experience and configuration settings

Thanks,

Christian Billen