The artical you reference on Microsoft's site explicitly states that the problem
is in MS's products, which implies it is not an Orion problem. Further, the problem
is related to BASIC AUTH dialogs. Thus, the reason I believe you are not seeing this
problem in general with other servers is that nobody uses basic auth. Most sites put
their login pages up as HTML FORM's, not as basic authentication.

tim.