From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 1:34 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: ORION RISE FROM THE DEAD!

I've been watching Orion for awhile using/testing.  It so close to being ideal for me
and my clients and we are ready to buy.  But development seems to have stopped lately.
 Updates to the web site are virtually non-existant (ie ORION 1.2 released on main
site)...meanwhile we are up to 1.4.5 since Jan 22.  I am happy with its current state.
 I just sucessfully tested SSL with it.  I haven't done much in terms of EJB yet, but
my experiences with orion still have been great.

SO ORION - Please get your act together.  Or if you must go out of business....do it
soon....so I can look at enhydra/weblogic/websphere again...I haven't looked at them
in awhile because I have been happy with orion.

It's for your own good.  You obviously have some great programmers who developed this
product.  They should either keep working on it, or find another product to work on.

Best of luck
David