From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 11:34 AM
Subject: ORION RISE FROM THE DEAD!

> I've been watching Orion for awhile using/testing.  It so close to being
ideal for me and my clients and we are ready to buy.  But development seems
to have stopped lately.  Updates to the web site are virtually non-existant
(ie ORION 1.2 released on main site)...meanwhile we are up to 1.4.5 since
Jan 22.  I am happy with its current state.  I just sucessfully tested SSL
with it.  I haven't done much in terms of EJB yet, but my experiences with
orion still have been great.

> SO ORION - Please get your act together.  Or if you must go out of
business....do it soon....so I can look at enhydra/weblogic/websphere
again...I haven't looked at them in awhile because I have been happy with
orion.

> It's for your own good.  You obviously have some great programmers who
developed this product.  They should either keep working on it, or find
another product to work on.