From: Johan Fredriksson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 2:47 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Re: ORION RISE FROM THE DEAD!

As I mentioned before in a previous posting, the Orion team will continue
their work on the Orion product, partners will do the support.

Support will in the future be the "milking cow" ( don't know if that one
translates well into english, where you get the money...), and there you
have the business modell.

At least that's how I interpreted Karl Avedals speech.

Johan