I must confess I was incorrect about the port issue. I had forgotten that I
had moved my IIS to a different port when Orion was running. But I found the
solution to the issue as well. Seems IIS listens on all IP by default even
if you tell it to only listen on one port. The following tells how to
disable this behaviour. I have tested it and it works.

Thanks,
Ron White

PS. Please forward to the Orion list since my mailserver can't seem to find
it.

Socket Pooling, Performance, and Security Issues
You might want to disable socket pooling if any of the following are true:

You are not hosting a large number of sites.
You have special security concerns.
Socket pooling will cause IIS 5.0 to listen to all IP addresses, which might
present a possible security risk for secure domains with multiple networks.
In addition, both bandwidth throttling and performance adjustments will
apply to all Web sites configured for the same port, for example port 80. If
you intend to use bandwidth throttling or do performance tuning on a
per-site basis, you will need to disable socket pooling.

To disable socket pooling, type the following at the command prompt:

cscript c:\inetpub\adminscripts\adsutil.vbs set w3svc/disablesocketpooling
true

The command prompt will reply:

disablesocketpooling : (BOOLEAN) True

Thanks,