Just started subscribing to the interest group.

Forgive me if talking nonsense, as I've not even used Orion yet, but I can
definitely run IIS 5.0 and Apache web server on the same machine (virtual
hosts setup for apache, IIS as the 'real' machine name).

They both listen on port 80, and I can access home pages via a browser
successfully.

IIS 5.0 listens on port 80 by default (set in the website application
settings - I don't know what happens if the port is left blank though!).

Apache listens on *all* ports by default, but I've configured my virtual
hosts to also listen on port 80.

Therefore, it is my opinion that multiple web servers can be started on the
same TCP port (for different, even virtual, IP addresses).

Once I start using Orion, I'll let you know if I can run both at the same
time successfully.

Regards,

Iain.