Out of curiosity: Jeff, are you using a multi-homed machine? So far I have
not run across a network driver that filters all incoming packets from a
single network card to resolve them into various IPs, but I'm always open to
learn of new stuff.

One network adapter - one IPaddress (although I've heard of drivers which
send out fake IPs, but can't receive them)

        --peter

x.x.x.20 and

>>>--
>>>Jeff Hubbach