-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of elephantwalker
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 9:59 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: clustering + ssl together

Greg,

I just tried something which ALMOST worked. I tried the secure loadbalancer
instance like this in the browser:

http://localhost:443/mysecuresite/login.

The secure loadbalancer showed a session id, and forwarded the request to
the secure island! Of course the site didn't do anything, since it was
looking for a handshake. It looks like the loadbalancer is just not doing
its bit...it is refusing all connections which are secure.

regards,

the elephantwalker