Hi,
my thoughts to this matter:

* Orion has NO support, besides this list which is a good one
* Orion has NO Education
* PL/SQL is not a servlet, it is built into the DB and is widely used.
* Oracle has consultancy, marketing and so forth which is important for
customers (not developers).

So the 20:1 (haven't checked that) is nothing compared to what you get from
Oracle.

Kalle,

PS.
You could get the 1 million dollars if you follow the rules, it i s easy to
win if you make up your own rules.
DS.