-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michael
Shoemaker
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 8:38 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: DataSource Issue

Hello Gang

I have a datasource question that Id like to get some feedback on.
Typically my development happens where I have a datasource available,
but sometimes I have my laptop offline without any access to my
database.  What do you mobile users do in this case?  Set up a local
datasource using what?  Access? MySQL? Please advise.

Thanks

Mike