FYI I use Postgres on my laptop when working - it's small enough to run
locally and supports all the true RDBMS functions. The great thing is that
it can then be deployed in production so you're actually using the same DB
to develop on.

Not sure how it runs on Windows though - never tried it - my laptop runs
OSX.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ATLASSIAN - Your J2EE Expert Partner
> Brilliant Software - http://www.atlassian.com/software
> Legendary Services - http://www.atlassian.com/support

On 11/3/02 3:03 AM, "Jason Coward" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned
the words: