Hi.
  Yes. You may include an orion-ejb-jar.xml in the jar file. Orion wiull
read it on deployment, mix-in the missing values, and then use that xml.
  Since orion 1.4.8 the orion-ejb-jar.xml should be in the META-INF
directory in the jar. Earlier versions had the deployment dd in another
directory.

  A different problem is sharing the xml, and automaticaly including it in
the builded jars. JBuilder has the ability to include custom-generated DDs
in the generated jar. this is good, and is very well used in conjuction with
a CVS system. Other building tools may have different way to do that.

  Lachezar.

> Hi,
>
> thank you for the comment on my last posting "distibute beans in different
> jar"!
>
> Here is another question:
>
> We develop in a small team. One person create the entity-beans with
finder,
> interfaces , dd and so on....
> If he creates an new finder, he has to create the where clause of the
> SQL-Statement in the orion-ejb-jar-xml-file.
> Every developer runs his own orion-server for development, becaus we won't
> test agains a common server, because of the frequence of changes in the
> development process in a team.
> Is it possible to include the generated an corrected
orion-ejb-jar-xml-file