o.k. it works!  Thanks for comments!

Now we have got another problem, since the orion-ejb-jar.xml is placed in
the corresponding jar-file,
orion detects an updated  orion-ejb-jar.xml every time i deployd the
ear-file, wich contains theses jar-file.
In my opinion this happens because the generated orion-ejb-jar.xml unde the
orion deployment-directory is newer then
the orion-ejb-jar.xml-file contained in the corresponding
jar-file  (because it would be used as a template or sample).
Even there are only changes in other jar-files, which contains
session-beans, orion detected an new orion-ejb-jar.xml
on every deployment.
How could i prevent orion from detection of an "new" orion-ejb-jar.xml?