Maybe I don't get it. What is the problem. When you redeploy the ear it
should get the new DDs.
  However, I WILL recommend to delete the deployment dir before
(re)deployment. Orion has a nasty "bug", that ignores the DD in the
jar/ear/war on redeployment. That is nasty. You should delete the directory
of the jar/ear/war deployment, before (re)deploying.

  I will also recommend to leave the EAR structure, and use plain directory
structure for your app. Use only ejb-jars.

  Again. If this is not your problem, elaborate more to solve it. I have had
quite some experience since 1.4.5 and can help in most cases.

  Lachezar

> o.k. it works!  Thanks for comments!
>
> Now we have got another problem, since the orion-ejb-jar.xml is placed in
> the corresponding jar-file,
> orion detects an updated  orion-ejb-jar.xml every time i deployd the
> ear-file, wich contains theses jar-file.
> In my opinion this happens because the generated orion-ejb-jar.xml unde
the
> orion deployment-directory is newer then
> the orion-ejb-jar.xml-file contained in the corresponding
> jar-file  (because it would be used as a template or sample).
> Even there are only changes in other jar-files, which contains
> session-beans, orion detected an new orion-ejb-jar.xml
> on every deployment.
> How could i prevent orion from detection of an "new" orion-ejb-jar.xml?
>

> >At 13:50 10.04.2002 +0200, you wrote:
> >>   Hi.
> >>   Yes. You may include an orion-ejb-jar.xml in the jar file. Orion
wiull
> >>read it on deployment, mix-in the missing values, and then use that xml.
> >>   Since orion 1.4.8 the orion-ejb-jar.xml should be in the META-INF
> >>directory in the jar. Earlier versions had the deployment dd in another
> >>directory.
> >>
> >>   A different problem is sharing the xml, and automaticaly including it
in
> >>the builded jars. JBuilder has the ability to include custom-generated
DDs