Ana mau tanam semangat bahawa apa perjuangan ini sebenarnya. Jika mau cari makan, kahwin awal, dan beli kereta, lupakan perjuangan (yg tidak sia-sia) ini. Memang ini perjuangan murni, tetapi jangan sampai ada tentera kita yang tengah di medan perang boleh merungut, "laparrrnyaaa'. Sungguh sedih apabila hambo dengar rungutan sedemikian.

Seperti kisah2 hidup saya tulis dalam http://padi-malaysia.blogspot.com/ sejak tahun lepas. Ia perjuangan jauh dan lama. Saya pilih jalan ini kerana tidak dapat elak dari kebenaran dan pengakuan tentang kebenaran.

Begitu juga sabil FOSS ini. Bukan minta untuk menjadi pejuang tetapi terjerumus di dalamnya. Mahu keluar sudah macam lambat. Macam Rambo sudah landing kat tengah sawah padi berkumpuh di Myanmar mau pula fikirkan selamat?

Innovation and creativity means we must be willing to learn from mistakes and change according to the circumstance. The way we Malaysians do things not all are right. Some of it must be mistakes. Then tell me how come asyik Stanford produce dotcom billionaires and we not a single one? Or secebis of anyone?

Look at Japan. When Emperor Meiji was visited by Comodore Perry with huge warships in the 1850s, the japanese came out with the 100 year plan, to send NOT scholars but translators to learn foreign languages and then bring the manuals back to Japan to translate for their masses. They achieved a startling armada that can defeat a superpower the first time ever in modern times.

If Japanese can think like that in 1850s, is it so difficult for us to change our thinking in 2010s?

Like i said Lutfi at UTM, it is up to the VC there. Samada nak atau tidak. If he nak ke Harvard, then he goes to Harvard, but what can Harvard teach you? UTM to be no.1 like Harvard? Think again.

If he wants to come home and believe in our shorty little asians, then i believe he can do it. I will be willing to serve him. Many of us will.

So just give me one blady university that truly needs our help. That has ownership from the top. That the VC says, "Yes! Lets do it and beat the crap out of the west!" but no, instead they still agung-agungkan the west. Like i said, such are acts of treason and ought to be shot by our malaysian Rambo.

lutfi raffi wrote:
Hoho.. I'm really really sorry red1.. terkena shotgun..... aduh.... InsyaAllah akan diusahakan sebaik-baiknya selepas ini....