bro red1...

ada quote sebelum Isyak ni.. untuk direnungkan bersama..

“A loser doesn't know what he'll do if he loses, but talks about what he'll
do if he wins, and a *winner* doesn't talk about what he'll do if he wins,
but knows what he'll do if he
loses.<http://thinkexist.com/quotation/a_loser_doesn-t_know_what_he-ll_do_if_he_loses/13320.html>
”

which side are we? winner or loser?
To follow the path, look to the master,
follow the master, walk with the master,
see through the master, become the master.

Selasih Net Enterprise
"we never sleep, we just park our head"

Sent from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia