The OSS Master Plan is now fast approaching Phase 3, the Self-Reliance phase.

Sadly, the Govt's efforts while laudable, it still lacks the political
will to make OSS truly relevant in the Public Sector.

We can train and give incentives to the Public Sector, but if at the
end of the day, there is no will there is no way. Mandating the
adoption OSS maybe a little "kuku besi" for some people's taste buds
but knowing the general culture of most civil servants, that's about
the only way to get their buy in.

Grassroot support is important. But the time to stay neutral and play
nice is over. It's either the Government is in or out and now, it
seems they are more out than in.

I will continue soldering here, to try to make a difference. Right now
I feel like my chances are not bright.

Eric