Boh Yap wrote:
> The FOSS Resource Center (FOSSRC, FORCE?)  portal, could be structured this
> way:

Very good acronym! :)
Yes, bitching against what Steven Covey's 7 Habits advised as 'outside
the circle of control' is no use. Doing 'within the circle of control'
such as uniting ourselves and organising into a FORCE Berhad with our
own startup capital of RM1m gathered from member's projects is the way
to go. For a start i pledged my ADempiere CREATE centers budget to
assist fomation of FORCE. By way of providing income to members who
donate to FORCE.

But unite we must and grow it as a mass movement among the universities
and kampungs. If we do not do it, no one else will. For this we need a
highly motivational leader. No not Hitler, but another Mahathir. Any
volunteers? Azrul?

> All these things can g into the Community National IT Plan (CNITP),
> Any discussions on this todaya at Red1's 'office'.
>
> Hey Red1, perhaps you wanna lead the CNITP, then we'll all vote you
> into IAP next year, and you'll have done ore than all the others and
> have full bragging rights... -)

 Myself, i have said, i retired from politics. I am at best an old
bitch. And since you give me another bullet now here is my response:

WHEN WE HAVE FORCE AND WHEN WE KILL SAP, WHY DO WE NEED IAP? ALL *APs
SHALL DIE.

.. :)