Eric Yeoh wrote:
> While grassroot activities are good, I have always argued for that it
> must start from Klang Valley. Build up a strong base so that we can
> establish ourselves. Has anyone approached private Unis like UNITAR,
> UTAR, Help or even SEGI? What is the obsession with far flung
> Universities and obscure colleges? Get the buy in from the more
> "well-known" establishments and people will notice it.

 I have been introduced by Yayasan Kajian Strategik Melayu (YKSM)'s
chairperson, Dato' Radzi Latif to the UNITAR incoming president that
time, Dr Zabid, and this is what happened,

He was fresh with YKSM trying to nail InfoSys India's 1000 java
programmers needed request from Malaysia. They were drawing up mind maps
on how to produce that 1000. I told them that it is not only day
dreaming but proof that India itself cannot produce that small number to
India's 1 billion populace, what more Malaysia.

Also Java (as Azrul now confirms) cannot be taught that way in class. I
offered Dr. Zabid the ADempiere apprentice approach. He was nice but due
to the earlier brainstorm was now asking for an aspiring and excused
himself.

This brings me to one conclusion also: Our ppl are nice, but they get
headaches when you showed them some design too grand. I am thinking of
pulling back this http://red1.org/MSC8.pdf .. i bet MDec has never seen
nor have any idea what it is.

red1