Haris,

Canonical had a great benefector, Mike Shuttleworth, that pumped in a
whole chunk of $, and Red Hat has its IPO.

End of the day the car wont run without fuel, the fuel is $

Here is an idea, OSDC (or any other FOSS community ) should have a
community fund, provided by (MDEC?, some sponsor) and jointly managed
by them?

Or work with sponsors, perhaps TM can sponsor rackspace, HP/IBM/Dell
can sponsor 1 or 2 servers.... BUT we gotta have a good plan,
otherwise they'll just think we want a free lunch.

Let's work together, and put this into the MSC8 Propo...?

--
#-------
regds,

Boh Heong, Yap