haris,

oops,

sent this off without reading the later part of yr mail.

yes agree we shld provide services, and mechanism shld be worked out.
There can be a lot of complications, quality of work, payment, sharing
of revenue....

If these are not handled well, we'll all be fighting each other...

I'm willing to share ideas and discuss. Perhaps Haris you can put fowd
a proposal/aganda? to discuss.

--
#-------
regds,