try something new in linux like as VB6.. Gambas.. he3

2011/3/13 Raja Iskandar Shah <rajaiskand...@gmail.com>

> or my personal nightmare .....
>
> i have come to know something which is worst than vb6 : database driven web
> applications using dreamweaver !!!
>
> aduh.... db connectors on every page !!!
>

> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 3:30 PM, sweemeng ng <swees...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> worst, VB6..............
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Mohd Kamal Bin Mustafa
>> <ka...@smach.net>wrote:

>>> fimos
>>> over
>>> purchase
>>> weekly
>>> account.
>>> ajar
>>> asyik2
>>>
>>> I think now you can see that the problem is not the tools but the
>>> education system itself. To continue this example, what those schools
>>> should teach is not Excel or OpenOffice calc, or Windows vs FiMOS but
>>> spreadsheet, word processor or operating system and pick one tools as
>>> 'referenced implementation' of these concepts. The same goes to
>>> programming language course or we would be forever getting a graduate
>>> who only know .NET or Java or even  worse ... VB.
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011
>>>
>>> MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification
>>> http://survey.mosc.my/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-oss-cert
>>>

>>  --
>>
>> MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011
>>
>> MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification
>> http://survey.mosc.my/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-oss-cert
>>

>  --
>
> MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011
>
> MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification
> http://survey.mosc.my/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-oss-cert

*Maui Sabily 2011* <mauisab...@sabily.org>
*GPG KeyID*: DBDA3074
*GPG Fingerprint*: 3CCE D281 C894 4FB0 3D22 2141 75C6 E41F DBDA 3074

Soire Meira 2008 - 2011
EascobaNET, Inc 2006 - 2010
Ch0kL@Thack 2002
PaleoY2K 1998 - 2000

http://www.sabily.my
http://www.sabily-my.tk

Developer:
Sabily NetBook Remix 10.10
Al-Quds<http://mirror.spanasia.net/pub/simpleLinux/Pub/sabily.my/SabilyNR.iso>
Sabily Zakat Calc 0.2-1 Beta (Debian) <https://launchpad.net/zakat-calc>
Asmawi Office 0.1 Alpha (Webase Presentiton) <http://www.asmawioffice.tk/>
Soire TV & Radio <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Windows Only - continue
version on Linux)
BrutuSamaDia <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Remote Desktop Penetration
Testing)
Mauiware.AYU.0.6 <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Virus Cleanner & Get Back
Hidden Files)

Malicious of Dark Knight - "Hack To Learn, Don't Learn To Hack"