On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini <
jipangmenje...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 4:43 PM, zarul shahrin <zarulshah...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Why spend so much time and get into so much trouble learning a hard-to-use
>> tool when you can use the wasted time to tackle new problems using a tool
>> which is easy to learn?
>>
>> is it include with virus recovery? oops, I'm wrong..IT'S HARD :p
>
> As someone who is working in the security field and who previously worked
in the AV labs, I would say in most cases any windows machine infected by a
rootkit is much easier to deal with compare to a Linux machine infected by a
rootkit. Perhaps you can name me one good anti-rootkit for Linux?

> but in the end, the people are the one who decide to do it easy way, or the
> hard way (wah, macam skrip filem pulak).
>

>>  Will not argue on this, it's a matter of "choice".  Everyone has the
right to  choose how they do things as long as they don't go around and play
down how other people do things.