Contoh :

In Bahasa

"Bila empangan sudah dibuka, masakan bisa ditahan airnya"

In English

"When the dam was opened, the food can hold water"

Google Translation :P

All the project translation cant stop until judgement day, In Malaysia we
have DBP and public univerrsity that do the transalation project but seem
the project being slow down or cut, dont know the status.

But DBP have training center where there can teach you how to translate, the
training called "Khidmat Terjemahan". Please check what is
ITNM<http://www.itnm.com.my/>for and before you make any conclusion.
Fo this April the have Training Kursus
Bahasa: English For Business
Purpose<http://www.itnm.com.my/training/kursus_bahasa_english_for_business_purpose_-_februari_2011/>if
you`re interest to join the course please do so.

FYI many transaltion project are done by volunteer around the world not by
any agency or government. Example our neighbourhood Indonesia. Those many
translation IT language done by volunteer just use what ever word that
people understand. What ever the language they use will be check back by
their Pusat Bahasa Departemen Pendidikan Nasional
(DPN)<http://pusatbahasa.depdiknas.go.id>is the same one like DBP.
DPN was active with many public university and
come out thousand word every years. What the interesting news from them many
of the dicussion done at university class room or coffee shop/ Restaurant.
But in Malaysia we can see many discussion done at 5 star Hotel & resort
with big bang like 5 star events but the outcome nobody know what the true
:P.

The good one thing what DPN do is their proactive they download all the
article around the IT world related to Bahasa Indonesia and compare to
normal language that spoke everyday and the come out with the standard word
and release the Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia
(KBBI)<http://pusatbahasa.kemdiknas.go.id/kbbi/>.
They also have unit that help volunteer who want do the transalation.
Volunteer will sent the transalation project to DPN and they will check and
review after that will sent back to the volunteer. So all the IT word done
by local volunteer after that follow up by DPN and it continue until the
judgement day perhap :D.

What about Malaysian volunteer? In Malaysia to many people want to be system
hacking rather do language hacking? Tepuk dada tanya selera :P

P/S: Source by Indonesian Language Hacker :P true or not i dont care :)

Regards,
Mohd Fazli Azran