From: "azs...@gmail.com" <azs...@gmail.com>
To: "Slaya Chronicles - Geeko Acolyte" <msiantuxlo...@gmail.com>,
<osdcmy-list@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "JuStZrI" <jazz...@gmail.com>
Subject: [osdcmy] LPI Certified and other linux certified
Date: Thu, Mar 31, 2011 02:23
Just to add note to that.. Malaysia have around 35 -if I remember correctly-
RHCE programmer n engineer relatively compare this to India they have around
15,000. Now I remember why Malaysia is always not the main focus country to
develop stack of OSS application and development. If there is certifications to
be made and take I would like very much like to encourage those who is
interested to take part. And please do take advantages of what MDeC offering on
professional certifications too you can apply from a MSC Malaysia status
companies or as an individual for any of the professional certifications that
we offer.

Sent from my HTC