come onla slaya don't be so cruel. install fest is a good thing. i
would support any install fest that you might want to firestart. the
question now is it possible to ask for money or for a fee so that we
could pay the rent e.g. club, internt, drinks bla, bla bla......
or better yet if we could get paid like hourly for our penat lelah
installing them the linux. I would propose to KOSTEM to handle all
payment and money involved since their new and we need to generate
money for the cause.
I can install offline too. like mr haris said "I believe, with easier
installer or using
virtual machine, installation can be done easily"
I see many people can't do it even if it's easy. This is maybe because
of our school like's to spoon feed us from kecil. When we grow up we
still tend to like being fed all the time.
IMHO
Install fest can be the bridge to create more Sys Admin. To make more
people want linux. I know that everyone out there want to Admin their
own PC. Install fest would be the place for DIYer's out there so that
they wouldn't get lost while doing it.
The only thing we have to do is coach them. And let them have their fun.
I've installed hundreds of linux to computers and I got variety of
distros to choose from. I like to "cari makan" this way because it's
my expertise.
"The harder the Better" because I will learn more and know more.
Mr. Basyeer where would you like to start this? AFAIC KOSTEM is our
main point. We should lead KOSTEM to this.
+1

Azhar Bin Mohd Zakaria
Distro Manager
CEO riZer Enterprise PG0265728-A