And we at hackerspacekl really appreciate the help we get from the fund.

BTW install fest is best done
1) On a large area, everybody will bring their computer,
2) On a place with genuine interest,
3) With a crew that is very patient, because they will ask all sort of
question that will annoy a lot of linux veteran,
4) Willing to walk someone through installation
5) High technical specialty, some user might be interested to install
something for their business

This assumes that we have large user coming to install linux.

Generally I think linux is easy enough to not have a install fest, but then
I used linux long enough that I know the quirk and forget what is hard or
easy.

Oh yeah might need a place for tutorial session or workshop on best setup of
server etc.

Also it is easy to think big, and forget the ground work that is needed.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Harisfazillah Jamel <linuxmalay...@gmail.com